Terms & Conditions for entry into the
Mardleybury Gallery ‘Anything Goes’ International Art Competition UK 2020
1. The promoter is: Mardleybury Gallery whose registered office is at Unit 3C, Mardleybury Farm, Mardleybury Road, Datchworth, Hertfordshire. SG3 6SG.
2. Employees of Mardleybury Gallery, artists currently exhibiting with Mardleybury Gallery, or their family members and anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter. If anyone in the excluded list enters the competition their entry will be null and void.
3. The entry fee is £10 GBP for up to 3 entries.
4. Route to entry for the competition: https://www.mardleyburygallery.co.uk/any-thing-goes-art-contest-2017
5. Closing date for entry will be 31 March 2020 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner as described here:
This is your chance to win the prize £200 of online art materials vouchers and in addition exposure on our website for one year.
You may enter up to 3 images of different artworks for the entry price of £10.
All sections of the form must be completed
All entries will be on view at the ART @ MG website within 24 hours of submission and will stay on view until the winner is announced on 10 April 2020.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
11. Winner will be chosen by Judge:
Marilyn Comparetto FRSA - International Artist and owner of Mardleybury Gallery.
12. The winner will be notified by email on 10 April 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Mardleybury Gallery will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected.
14. Mardleybury Gallery’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available after 10 10 April 2020 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Unit 3C, Mardleybury Farm, Mardleybury Road, Datchworth, Hertfordshire. SG3 6SG.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Mardleybury Gallery and not to any other party.
21. All artists entering into this competition must be over 18 or have their parents permission to enter the contest. Winners will be asked to provide evidence of this prior any prizes being awarded.
22. All artworks must have been created within two years prior to submission into the contest.